The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Wrestlemania is this Sunday!

Wretlemania Goes Hollywood. For those foolish enough to think "its all fake"...I give you this gut wrenching account of Kurt Angle, a REAL American hero. I don't throw around the term hero lightly, oh wait, I do. But, the point is that Kurt is a great champion and a role model for our youth. He's also a Mt. Lebanon High School graduate. Marc Cuban also went to Mt. Lebanon High School. As did Sen. Orrin Hatch. Now, THAT's what I call diversity. Even the author of the Angle article, which won some journalism award, went to Mt. Lebanon. I find the reason why we Lebo grads are all so successful is the atmosphere of stifling maternal worry and soul-crushing 1950's style communal self-delusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home