The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Google, you freak me out sometimes.

A search for any combination of the words "Rothlisberger" and "Jewish" puts my page in the top ten results. What's really fucked up is that I am always following this garbage from the janitors over at stormfront.org.

Furthermore, the text summary of my site on google is:

"... Here's a story about the humble and loving Rothlisberger family. ... I hate holocaust tourism. I went to Thereseinstadt when I was 16 w/ a Jewish youth group. ... "

The reference about the holocaust is from this post of mine.

Of course, several things are alarming: 1) It pains me to come across (by association) as a nazi 2) Big Ben's name is "Roethlisberger"... In the end, I'll take "stupid and bad at spelling" over "bigoted asshole" any day.

Roethlisberger is not Jewish, but we'd be happy to have him on the team (not kabala, of course, because that would mean that the fame was getting to his head). Here is Ben's old blog. Here is his new website. There is a lot of stuff on the blog, I haven't had a chance to really read much of it...I'm pretty sure, however, that its no www.runrickyrun.com. But, its still cool. The kid is a class act.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home