The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Friday, January 21, 2005

Breaking news: free Chipotle burrito coupons available

I was in the Mercer housing office, and casually asked if there were any chipotle certificates available. The woman at the desk said no, but then someone came out of their office with a fresh stack of 200 or 250 coupons. I took "some." But, I wanted to give my readership a heads-up to stop by the Mercer office bright and early on Monday for some fine burrito love. To those of you for whom this makes no sense- I'm sorry.

The public nature of this notice is one lone (and lame) act of protest at the shameful situation over "I am on Law Review." I know that having to actually pay for Chipotle is a painful and humiliating experience. But it is still no excuse for knee-jerk erasure of one of the funnier things I've seen in a while. Where do blogs go when they die?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home