The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Monday, January 10, 2005

Baby Steps

I know this is rather base, only interesting to myself, and no way to start posting again; but, I just had to share the exciting new keyword searches that have (mis)led surfers to my page. No need to mention "Zissou Adidas," which is the mainstay of my non-friend traffic and constantly ranks first.

1) "Lacy Peterson's Ghost"... I'm intrigued, tell me more.

2) "Red Light District Tokyo" ... I wish I could be of more help on this front...although this reminded me of an email I sent to a friend visiting Amsterdam over break (I worked in Holland this summer)... I was going to post it as a helpful guide to those visiting A-Dam...but then I re-read it an realized it was highly incriminating. I will say two things 1) Benjimins Fallafel (behind and to the side of the Palace, off of Dam Square) is the best fallafel in the world and 2) Cafe De Kuil is the best coffeeshop in town.

3) "Shavondah".... YES! I really was hoping to get some ______ (what is the word that bloggers would use here, I think bowlers would say "pin action") on my Real World post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home