The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Monday, December 27, 2004

Get rich or die trying...

One of the nice things about being around my old friends is that they help me put things in perspective. I've finally been able to pin down my ambitions as a lawyer- to get close enough to the vibrating black core of the global economy that my entire being begins to vibrate at the same frequency. Hopefully I'll be able to stay detached enough to resist the dark side and figure out what crucial piece of the machine I can pull out so that the whole shithouse comes crashing down. Fighting from the inside, like Daniel Ellsberg.



1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Damon Agnos said...

if you crash the shithouse, you'll be my hero, jsanjana. of course, if you don't, you'll be just another whore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home