The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Strange Things Happen in the Night

Walking home, I saw they are installing scafolding over the sidewalk around the corner of 4th and Bowery (currently a parking lot, the placeholder of urban design). I have no idea what they will build, but its probably gonna suck. I'll get pictures tomorrow.

Something about May Day spurred construction because by the time I got to 6th St., I saw they had closed down the street at Second Ave.

Closing Down the Road

It turns out they were digging a giant hole (Notice the big tube, it's sucking up excavated dirt)...

Big Hole in the Street

...and filling it with huge transformers....

Transformers Waiting to Be Installed

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger anon said...

Hey Jsanjana,

If you have a moment, could you drop me an e-mail at deathintheafternoon@gmail.com.

I have a really weird question about NYU Law to ask you....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home