The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Tuesday, February 14, 2006


I guess other Steelers fans enjoy doctoring photos as much as I do. This is oddly prescient considering my comments here on Damon's blog. I really want to stop writing about the Steelers, but its so damn good to be a WOLRD CHAMPION. I love Seattle, and I'm sorry to keep rubbing salt in deep wounds...but I can't stop.

I'm trying to figure out if Cheney's hunting w/o a proper license is a serious enough crime in Texas to bump him up to a felony murder charge if, g-d forbid, the poor victim dies. Anyone with a good working knowledge of Texas fishing and game laws, please help me out.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you have the same tools that anyone in Texas has to look up Texas hunting codes. It's called Google and Westlaw. Look it up yourself, or at least wait for the liberal east coast press to do it for you.

-JTB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home