The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My Super Bowl Nightmare



Today, during a mid-day nap, I had a rather troubling dream. Seattle was leading 16-13 in the 4th quarter and had the Steelers pinned on their own 1 yard line. The Steelers tried a direct snap trick play, which went wrong. Roethlisberger got the ball and ran up the middle, only to fumble the ball for an easy Seattle touchdown. I woke up in a cold sweat with the score 23-13 with 8:14 left in the 4th quarter.

This isn't going to happen, the Steelers are going to win. If watching the actual Super Bowl is anywhere near as stressful as it was during this dream, I am going to have a rough night on Sunday.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Blogger Damon Agnos said...

Thank you for posting your experience. I hope it will help prove to my girlfriend that it's perfectly normal to be having dreams about the Super Bowl. (In one of mine, I made the game-winning touchdown catch!) An interesting sidenote, jsanjana--the Seahawks won in my dreams, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home