The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Monday, January 23, 2006

Dear America, Ben Roethlisberger is NOT JEWISH

So I've been REALLY bad about the blog. So sorry. I have some fun ideas. I was going to post a list of my top 10 movies of 05 . I was going to write about my field trip to Rego Park, Queens in search of delicious Bukharian food. I was going to do a long gloating post about the Steelers amazing post-season dance with destiny.

However, I was shocked to see a giant spike in hits to the blog since yesterday...Approximately 150 people are coming here each day. This is way more than usual, especially when I'm in one of my lulls and I know the 7 people who actually check to see if I've started again (thanks guys!). So, I did a little check on my stattracker and it turns out that the hits are coming from the following searches...keep in mind that my stattracker only remembers the last 100 visitors...so this is just a sample:


Num
Perc.
Search Term

28
37.84%
roethlisberger jewish

6
8.11%
ben rothlisberger jewish

4
5.41%
is ben rothlisberger jewish

3
4.05%
rothlisberger jewish

3
4.05%
roethlisberger, jewish

2
2.70%
licoln martial law

2
2.70%
rothlisberger ben jewish

2
2.70%
roethlisberger jewish steelers

2
2.70%
ben rothlisberger jewish?

2
2.70%
roethlisberger jewish

2
2.70%
vicent sperm

1
1.35%
is rothlisberger jewish?

1
1.35%
dave coulier jeff daniels

1
1.35%
ben rothlisberger is jewish

1
1.35%
jewish

1
1.35%
jeff daniels and dave coulier

1
1.35%
ben rothlisberger religious jewish

1
1.35%
rothlisberger jewish steelers

1
1.35%
is rothlisberger jewish

1
1.35%
rothlisberger quarterback jewish

1
1.35%
is ben rothlisberger jewish?

1
1.35%
jewish roethlisberger

1
1.35%
roethlisberger nazi

1
1.35%
rothlisberger jewish?

1
1.35%
football player, rothlisberger, jewish

1
1.35%
ben roethlisberger is not jewish

1
1.35%
is roethlisberger jewish

1
1.35%
is be roethlisberger jewish?

1
1.35%
roethlisberger jewish ben


What does this mean? I guess it means that some small minority of closet anti-semites (and maybe not a few proud members of "the tribe" looking for a new Sandy Koufax) have been pouring over Google to find out the real reason why Ben's name sounds like "Roth" and he looks vaguely non-Aryan. Don't hate folks. Why can't we all just get along.

5 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly who is Ben Roethlisberger?

-- rfn

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Considering what Sandy Koufax (born Sanford Braun) did for the Tribe, why are you so eager to disavow Roethlisberger? Are you worried he's going to choke and embarass your people? And by your people, I obviously mean Pittsburghers.

 
At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor ignorants, don't you know that he is Swiss and his name is Ben Röthlisberger from the area call Appenzel, that it is close to the Germand and Austrian borders.

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roethlisberger is not a Jewish name. 'Rothschild' is a Jewish name, but it sounds like most of them have sold out and converted over the past few centuries.

The woman that recklessly drove into Ben, however, is Jewish (Martha Fleishman).

 
At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last name is not proof for my last name is German yet I am Jewish but more what matters is not his religion it is his football stats & that's it, Jewish or not Jewish give me a break cause we are all 100% human & if you want to get all technical we were all Jewish at 1 point especially if you're a Bible thumper..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home