The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Thank you America...

...for finally healing from the tragedy of 9/11/01.

I mean, is there any way to explain the Astro-nut and the Anna Nicole happening in the same week?

As Irregular TRiNaDP Contributor JTB said, "I feel like I'm back in the summer of Chandra Levy and shark attacks."

I hope I'm not the last to say, it has been a LONG time coming.

p.s. Prince SUCKED during the half time show. I like Prince (although I'm dissapointed that I can't find a wingdings character to represent his true name). But I give a haearty wag of the finger to ESPN Productions for a completely lame half time show. Bill Simons has no balls for not pointing this out.

1 Comments:

At 3:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm...don't diss the purple one. that show was tight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home