The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Macaca Speaks!

I was in Nepal when Macaca-Gate broke...I didn't even know about it till I got back and asked the same question everyone else in America asked, only a month later- "what the fuck is a macaca?"

Well, wikipedia has robust coverage of the answer to that question. For the record my favorite antiquated racial slur is and will remain WOG.

Anyway, the alleged macaca (actually a wog) is S. R. Sidarth. He's written an very nice and very diplomatic op-ed in today's Washington Post.

I hope Mr. Sidarth finds whatever he is looking for at the end of the aspiring politico rainbow. He's off to a grand start.

1 Comments:

At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad he cleared up that racial slur business, but he may have bigger problems: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home