The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Songs I Haven't Heard in a Very Long Time #1

Inner Circle are best know for the Cops theme song ("Bad Boys") but "Sweat" is certainly their greatest work. It brings the listener back to the days when sexy music was fun. This song rams it in hard, but with a loveable goofyness that keeps me coming back for more.



P.S. three huzzahs for the democrats, but where the fuck was my invitation to CNN's blogging party?

3 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!

dude I own this shit. "sweat like u can't sweat no more"

I just saw the Dan Scwartz wedding announcement in the Tufts mag - reading the names I felt like I was back in the basement during pledging being tested.

check out this article I just got in a local paper - real hard nosed reporting
http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cctimes/news/15988160.htm

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger JS said...

Nice article man. I was thinking of Jon Bennet Ramsey the other day. You should go to try to solve that one, or at least write about how the incident effects people years later.

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger lj said...

omg, i used to LOVE this song! i had the cassette single, and used to listen and rewind over and over on my walkman. wow. i feel old.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home