The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Sunday, May 01, 2005

rfn: just who's this fellow on your website who's waging war with me for the title of most valued reader?!?
jsanjana: its a fell-a
rfn: yes that one
jsanjana: i mean, she is member of the gentler sex
jsanjana: and you know her
rfn: pish tosh, no one i know could be so fiendish
jsanjana: au contraire
jsanjana: her initials are MJ
rfn: never!
jsanjana: indeed
jsanjana: pistols at dawn?
rfn: ra-ther
rfn: the opening salvo has been fired
jsanjana: i'm excited
jsanjana: i never said most valuable
rfn: i'll get back to you when a find an appropriate second
rfn: why the veil of anonymity?
jsanjana: no idea
jsanjana: it is dishonorable
rfn: i believe it's time to pierce that veil, to employ a corporations metaphor
jsanjana: dirty

Read all about dueling here. This conversation is response to some "chatter" (in the parlance of our times) regarding this post.

2 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to Jason for outing me as one of his favorite readers/duel initiators. My apologies to Ms. N for my electronic glove slap. In my ardor to capture just a piece of this blogging phenomenon, I crossed the line of decency. But I am still a woman of my word, and if it's shoot out you want, it's a shoot out you'll get. In keeping with the virtual format, I suggest Big Buck Hunter, Bleecker Bar, high noon.

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Touche. But I'm well away or your wiley, woolen ways. Clearly, there is only one way to resolve this. They say the pen is mightier than the sword -- I challenge you to a penmanship battle. I hear our blog host has some experience in these matters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home