The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Email war: resolved

OK, now I feel bad....

Here is the reply I got:

---------------------------------------------------------

I have taken you off my email list. I truly did not understand that I was sending it to the incorrect mailing. I just thought my brotherin law was being rude.

Did you realize that when you are mad, that you do not like yourself. No capitals when addressing yourself. When you were nice and addressing my son, you capitalized the I when addressing yourself.

Have a nice life. Signing off.

------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck finals for making me irrationally crabby. Also, for the record, I told her several times in the past about this...so when she says "I thought my brotherin law was being rude," she must have thought he was trying to pretend like he didn't know her.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Did you realize that when you are mad, that you do not like yourself."

Does this woman realize that when she is being patronizing, she doesn't use question marks?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home