The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Ways not to start a conversation....

...Include the statement, "I saw the most disturbing Dr. Phil ever today." Its true, there' s no other response to that than, "you are weird."

But, it really was disturbing. Feel free to chime in on the message boards. How our future President (Oprah) can tolerate this exploitative bastard is beyond me. How Dr. Phil can sleep at night after putting this family through this on TV is also beyond me. But what really shows how low this show gets is that they have the actual family recreate scenes that they talk about on the show. Like when the sexual predator son calls from treatment to talk to his mom, and the dad yells at her for being nice. They have the mom and dad play this out after the fact. To be fair, they show it in grainy black and white so we know its not real. CRAP, I tell you, CRAP.

2 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger anon said...

Wow. I just visited the site and read through both episodes. Wow. I don't want to say except that I hope that whole family gets treatment.

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much for taking your time to create this very useful and informative blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home