The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Sunday, March 06, 2005

I want to live here. Anybody have $700,000? Anyone?

In other news, I got to see a good friend of mine from college last night. He is fucking hysterical. Highlight of the evening was waiting in line to go the "real party" downstairs. It was miserable-- mob of people, asshole bouncer, etc. There's this girl waiting quietly right in front of us. My friend gets this mischievous grin, taps her on the shoulder and says, "Excuse me, did you just fart?"

She, of course, had not farted. Got all pissy and was like, "maybe it was you." My friend says, "no, i would have known if I farted." Keeps trying to talk to her. She finally says, "LOOK, would you please stop talking to me."

New York babes...can't live with them, can't live without them. Seriously, if someone accuses you of farting, laugh and get over it. How hard is that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home