The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

ITS AN ARCTIC ARMAGEDDON here in new york...

...this will keep you entertained. Apparently the site was on Death in the Afternoon in February and I completely missed it. Death's submission to the site is moving. Mine was going to be something base like, "I don't really know html." As for crying, my mom said something similar over break. My dad, in a surprisingly frank acknowledgement of the fact that they've lived together for 30 years, pointed out that my mom doesn't cry for no reason....she cries when she's really pissed off. They are going to read this, and I'm going to look like an ass. Sorry guys. This is what you get for all the new-wave pottty training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home