The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Also, in order to keep up my legal content...

...I wanted to share the best footnote I've ever written:

[14] 1 William Blackstone, Commentaries *130; see also G.W.F. Hegel, Texte Zur Philosophischen Propaedeutik (1840) (noting, “It is a violation of my natural external freedom, not to be able to go where I please… My personality is wounded by such experiences, because my most immediate identity rests in my body”).

Star edition cites, Rule 15.4(d), so hot right now. Sorry blogger has no "small caps" option. Just picture it in your mind. And for those of you looking for a pin cite to Hegel, suck it!

2 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger JS said...

gots to keep up the legal content

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger JS said...

Wow, Rachel...there are only 4 web pages on google with the word "clearyesque." As Lisa Simpson said to the boy at West Springfield Elementary, "I M Impressed."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home