The Revolution is Not a Dinner Party

It's Just Lunch....or IS IT??

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Its 5am in Rome, do you know where your Cardinals are??



It's Conclave time, and I'm pumped!

Get your brackets printed out and authenticated....I'm pulling for Shoenborn, mostly because of my love for Austrian food and the Austrian people's wonderful tradition of warm and friendly inn-keeping. Plus, have you ever been to Africa? I have...let me tell you, nothing infallible is coming out of there this century. TRUST ME.

IT'S ON BABY! Here's more info than you could possible need to fill out your brackets. Since betting on the Conclave might be considered Simony under Rule 78 of the Universi Dominici Gregis, I suggest you fill them out as to what you want rather than what you expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home